- Click the HUD’s snapshot button
- The HUD will instruct you to enter
- Uploading snapshot to your Wardrobe.
- Please enter the title of the item in local chat or on channel 23 within the next 60 seconds.
- Please enter the tags for the item in local chat (or on channel 23), separated by commas (e.g. gown, purple, low cut, elegant).
- Please enter the remarks for the item in local chat (or on channel 23), or a single dot (‘.’) if you don’t want to add any remarks.
- Now take a snapshot of yourself wearing the outfit, click the viewer’s snapshot button and save to disk.
- Drag the snapshot to your Wardrobe web page on import and choice import snapshots. Drag the picture on item, with the good title and click import (Note: you don’t have to do this after each snapshots, you can import multiple snapshots at once).